Subaru Impreza WRX STI Race Spec - Customization & Race


#needforspeed #racing #game #gameplay #subaru

Game: Need For Speed Payback - PC
Electronic Arts, Ghost Games

Details: Gameplay Part 199 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Race Spec - Customization & Race

00:00 Customization
08:31 Tune Up Shop
11:30 Race: Noche De Muertos - Sprint


I hope you enjoy this video.
Like, comment, subscribe and share if you like my videos.

Note: All the gameplay, recording and editing in my videos is done by me. I do not own any rights to Electronic Arts, Ghost Games


My PC Specs - it's a mid range budget build.
Processor: AMD FX6300 3.5 Ghz Black Edition
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
Ram: Kingston HyperX 8 Gb DDR3
Graphics Card: Asus R9 270X Top DC2 2G D5
Hard Disk: WD Blue 1 Tb
Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500w
Processor Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212X
Display: LG Flatron 22' E2260V


Tags: Need for Speed Payback, Gameplay, Car, PC, Racing, Pursuit, Online, Game, Ultra Settings, HD, 1080p, 60fps, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Race Spec, Customization, Race,

Comments